Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
Accessibility and Traffic Flow
In larger metropolitan areas where there is great concentration of people and activities in the same physical space , in addition to multiple points of origin and destination, the topics of accessibility and free flow of people and goods become even more complex and of extreme importance to the quality of the urban environment . In order to handle this level of complexity, we use a state-of-the-art traffic platform that introduces iteration to the traffic allocation process according to the level of service and traffic lights/traffic flows plans, allowing for an optimized network-wide analysis.
- Functional and operational analysis of intersections
- Network-wide analysis
- Traffic management
- Micro simulation of urban traffic
- Study of traffic generating centers
- Accessibility Study for the Maracanã Stadium Complex – RJ
- Belo Horizonte’s Mobility Operational Plan for FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 and FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
- Updating the Strategic Transportation Plan for the Olympic and Paralympics Games in Rio de Janeiro, 2016
- Technical Studies to Identify Infrastructure and Support Services for a Shopping Street Complex in Downtown São Paulo
- Study of Crowd Flows into the Maracanã Stadium – RJ
- Study of Crowd Flows into the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre – RS