Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
Regional Transportation Planning
Planning for regional transportation involves treading a long and arduous way of macroeconomical studies and transportation supply-and-demand determinations. It means forecasting how changes in the transportation network can impact the current and future panorama, to be complemented by a sector macroeconomic analysis of the relevant products in the Brazilian production/consumption matrix. The result is the development or ranking of a portfolio of projects and investments to be implemented over the plan’s timeline, thus providing support to the decision-making process.
- Country-wide logistics and transportation plans
- State-level logistics and transportation plans
- Economic feasibility studies for Infrastructure projects
- Vehicle emission studies
- Ferroanel: Preliminary Bottleneck Identification Study
- Ferroanel: Review of Demand, Engineering and Financial Designs for the North Segment
- Ferroanel: Technical and Economic Feasibility Studies of the São Paulo Macro Metropolis
- National Logistics and Transportation Plan: 2007, 2009 and 2011 Editions
- National Logistics and Transportation Plan (PNLT): Reassessing Goals and Estimates
- Strategic Study of Brazilian Ports for BNDES (Brazilian Development Bank)